Sunday, October 29, 2006

what is the opposite of bungee jumping?

well ... whatever it's called ... I actually did it today. Younas and Aman came down from Austin today and we somehow ended up at the bungee jumping place. The actual bungee jump seemed kinda lame because it didnt look like the real thing and it wasn't high enough (yeah .. I know, I'm just trying to make this sound a little macho, so that nobody would find out that I almost walked out a few minutes before the ride) So we decided to try this new ride which catapults you and your seat high in the air. You go from 0-70 mph in about 1.2 seconds (almost 4G's) and then you swing up down for another few terrifying seconds before you realize that you were screaming at the top of your lungs and it was all being caught on tape. (I probably sounded like a soprano trying to sing with a sore throat so I'm going to have to do some serious audio editing ;)






No, Im not really laughing, it was more like 'Oh God! How did I ever get talked into this?'
Oh and Aman is on the right.









Up, up and away !!













1 comment:

Bee Amma said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog! Scrolled down and reda some of your stuff, hey if you wanna watch something thought provoking about 9/11 go to google video and look for "loose change 9/11" then come back to my blog and tell me what you thought! :)