Thursday, October 19, 2006

Do non-monogamous relationships really work?

Most of us (including myself) consider a NORMAL relationship to be a monogamous one and anything other than that is just plain weird.
I guess it's just one of those things that I've never really thought about until I saw this short movie about these two women in a non-monogamous relationship. It's really neat and not like one of those cheesy 'same sex couple' movies that have been floating around these days.
I'd recommend watching it if you've got some time (It's about 23 minutes long)

And if you ever get to see it, let me know what you think would have happened at the end. ;)

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/atom_330

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aweee, what a touching story. I'm not into this gay/lesbian thing, but I still loved it. and the ending just left you wondering what really happened after that!

Anonymous said...

non monogomous can never work. Its just an excuse for people to screw around. Bleh