Friday, October 27, 2006

Just thinking ....

Words are so inadequate ... why are there so many things that you just can’t say or write?

Why is it that deep down, most people are unhappy with their lives? And when we see people laughing and having fun, have you ever wondered if that person is REALLY happy at the moment or is he/she just trying to cover up the dreaded ness inside?

Have you ever realized that some people expend a lot of effort just to act normal? (The lucky ones are able to break free)
When being ‘normal’ is just another benchmark created by our society, but nobody knows what it really means.

Loneliness: A curse or a blessing?

Am I already in the ‘real world’ or is it something that I should be looking out for in the future?
and wtf do we mean by real world anyway?

Why can’t I still control my own life? Why do I feel like a helpless swimmer bobbing up and down in the water being swept away with the current? The swimmer who tries to hold on to shrubs and tree branches only to be thrown back into the water when the branch snaps leaving you with just a useless piece of wood in your hand.

Religion ???? Ah, I’m not even going to go there.

Why am I becoming more and more cynical with each passing day? Or maybe this is what people mean by growing up.

Oh .. and why the hell am I asking all these (unanswerable) questions here when I should be doing my organizational behavior reading for tomorrow?

Something to look forward to tomorrow: I’m going to a haunted house… *jumps up and down*

Have a ghoulish Halloween all !!!

No comments: