Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

My DirectTv (satellite tv) suddenly started showing HBO even though I haven't subscribed to
it. (Technical glitches in hi-tech equipment can prove to be good sometimes)



Got a coupon for two free games at a hi-tech driving range called top-golf. So you can guess what I'll be doing tonight after work.


Just received my new cell phone that I ordered a couple of days ago. And no, it's not an iphone. After using brick sized pdas/phones for a few years, I've actually transitioned towards decent sized cellphones (Still a smart phone though). I'll have to spend this weekend bonding with my new phone :p




I've got plans to go watch the Indian movie 'Race' today. Lets hope it's as good as the trailers make it sound.



And last but not the least .. it's FRIDAY!! I've had one helluva week .. so I'm looking forward to getting a little R&R this weekend.

No comments: