Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nooo Don't tell mee !!!!!

Okay, so I haven't read the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows yet. With my trip to Pakistan less than 10 days away, along with the last weeks of school and working on that e-commerce project I just dont have 10-12 hours to put into that book.
But it's so hard trying to NOT find out what happens in the end of the book. A lot of my cousins and both of my sisters have read the book and they're constantly threatening me about telling me who dies in the end !!!!!

And a couple of days ago, I was reading a random blog and some wise guy had left a comment there saying that 'Harry Potter dies in the end' --- I figured that it wasn't a credible source and decided to ignore it.
Then yesterday, a friend of mine signs into Msn Messnger and his screen name said 'Yayy .. Harry Potter didn't die'

And I was happy to see that .. now I've got two spoilers saying different things.

Lets see if I can hold on for another 9 days until I get on the plane for Karachi because thats when I plan to start reading it.

1 comment:

ThinkTank said...

hehe .. im not a fond of harry potter novel and movie .. never watched .. bt since the day I heard he is gona die in the last of his series .. i was interested to know what would happen, and thanx now u told me :) he didnt die.enjoy your flight to karachi while reading HP :)