Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Things to do: Buy a drum set!

So ... I realized that with a full time job, grad school in the evenings, working on some side projects like pkstudent.com and Webcentric Solutions -- I needed something else to consume my almost non-existent free time.

I WANT TO BUY A DRUM SET !!!!

People who know me will be rolling their eyes at this moment .. but I don't really care ... because you all will be scrambling for seats when me and my future local band will be playing a gig at a local amphitheater under the stars !!!! lol .. (See .. I'm not even dreaming BIG this time .. all I need is a LOCAL band and a small gig at a LOCAL amphitheater with an audience of a couple of hundred) Is that so hard to give GOD ?!?!?

A couple of issues here:
  • Do I want to spend several hundred dollars on something that I might never learn to play?
  • Are you even allowed to have a drum in an apartment?
  • Do I even have a knack for drum beats?
So while I ponder about those things ... Lets just enjoy this short video :

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not being negative or anything but i remember u going crazy just like this for a guitar a few years ago and u never learned to play that once u got it. hahaa

Arf said...

Dude ... You don't have to remind me of that :P

But I've grown up since and I no longer throw tantrums when I dont get what I want ...


Now I just write a sarcastic post about it on my blog.... lol