Monday, October 01, 2007

Random

Iftar dinner parties can become quite a dilemma sometimes.
For example, this one iftar party that I went to last weekend, there were a lot of things at the dinner table. Plus we were given a 5 compartment paper plate to put our food in.

So when you haven't eaten anything all day and when you're holding that paper plate waiting for your turn at the serving table. It was pretty hard not to start thinking about how to strategically fill your plate so that you don't miss anything.
It's just funny how my brain was working in overdrive just to do a simple thing like filling a dinner plate.
Here's what I finally decided was the optimum configuration:


Note: If you're fasting and if your mouth watered by just looking at that picture of the plate please don't blame me. I'm just trying to document my life experiences here. lol

3 comments:

ThinkTank said...

gud combo of dishes ... !!! :D

u attended party in US or KHI?

Arfeen

En said...

THAT is hilarious!!! This proves that even on an empty stomach, people can be 'stategically' creative lol!

Good one!

Arf said...

Thinktank: Yaar that was here in the US. I wish I was in karachi. Ramadan is a lot more fun over there... Hope you had a good month.

Enyur: I think that was due to the fact that I've been studying operations management for the last few months. Or like my teacher who often says 'It's all about making your supply chain more efficient' lol (and I admit that was a nerdy joke)