Monday, March 05, 2007

Red on brown?

Okay .. so I knew that we south asians have managed to spread out in almost all parts of the world, especially in the US.
But I was in no way prepared for this when I saw Natasha Bedingfield in a video wearing a t-shirt which had the word 'DESI' emblazoned on it.
Finally !!! Global acceptance of the fact that we desis rock! hehe.
The text on the t-shirt looked something like this:



Upon further browsing, I found some other words like INSPI(RED), TREASU(RED), EMPOWE(RED) .....

And the truth dawned on me .. and I was completely crushed lol.

So, we're still not there yet with our plan to take over the Americas. (India just needs to export a few more of their IT guys and we'll be right there ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to heard back from u. I thought u had stoped blogging for good. By the way, I could not figure out what made you madder, the desi's not being popular enough or having too many indians in america? hahaha

Arf said...

haha .. I would say the latter .. but they're both kinda correlated arent they?.... ;)