Thursday, November 23, 2006

What the hell is going on?

Okay .. something's seriously not right here:

- I went to bed at 5am, and was woken up at 9am, and I wasn't grouchy. I was actually in a good mood and I even smiled.
- I spent the entire day sleeping and watching movies. And I didn't feel guilty about wasting time. (I guess the people you hang out with really effect your behaviour)
- Having butterflies in your stomach can actually feel good sometime. I usually associated that feeling with dreaded job interviews only.
- I actually vacuumed the living room before my roommate started bitching to me about it.
- Today, after I read a particular text msg, I missed my exit on my way back home because I was lost in my thoughts and smiling to myself. And I didn't even get mad. I just kept smiling and made a u-turn at the next exit.
- I realized that I'm not irritated by people who become clingy when they're drunk. I actually liked it. :)
- Talking into the wee hours of the morning can be so much fun. I think I'm going to try and see if I can stay up to the point where I can get to see the sunrise.
- Not all cheesy romantic movies are .. umm .. cheesy?

I think I know what's going on ... but I dont think I blurt it out yet.

No comments: